Opera Bar is a COVID-SAFE venue. We are closely following all health and safety recommendations to ensure we keep our guests and staff as safe as possible.
Your Safety Is Important To Us
In light of the recent developments of the COVID situation in NSW, we’re implementing measures and practices to make sure we're all being safe. A couple of things to keep in mind when coming into our venue:
* Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival at the venue.
* Sanitise and wash your hands regularly
* Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
* We have a dedicated COVID Marshall, operating at a minimum of key service times.
* Capacity is limited to one person every four square metres and a 300 person limit applies.
As well as the above we will continue to do the following:
Cleaning & Sanitising
We will be cleaning and sanitising our furniture, cutlery, crockery and glassware after every use and all dining areas and facilities will be cleaned and sanitised after every service. We will also be taking our hand hygiene seriously - washing hands regularly and there will be hand sanitiser placed in multiple points around Opera Bar.
You may notice some staff in masks when you join us; please know this is with yours and our safety in mind. You will also notice one of our staff attired differently to the rest – that’s our Covid Marshall - and they are specifically there to maintain the cleanliness of our venue to keep everyone safe.
Some things we have to do together; signing-in on arrival, respecting the 1.5m social distancing guidelines and maintaining good hand hygiene.
Thank you in advance and we look forward to seeing you soon!